Wise School Dress Code - 2014-2015
WISE SCHOOL DRESS CODE
Wise School has a clearly articulated and well-defined dress code that all students are expected to follow. We believe that parents hold the primary responsibility for ensuring their child is following the dress code.
Students are expected to wear clean clothes and to be well-groomed when they come to school.
Specific Requirements for All Students in Grades K-6:
- Tops must be purchased from Mills Uniforms. There is a choice of six colors in the short sleeve polo, four color choices in the long sleeve polo, and a tennis dress. Click here to order.
- Navy shorts, pants, skirts, or skorts. Shorts and skirts must be mid-thigh length or longer. These are available through Mills Uniform as a convenience or through a retailer of your choice. Denim is not allowed.
- School sweatshirt, or sweatshirts in navy or grey.
- Outer jackets in plain navy, gray, or white will be available through Wise Style at the end of summer or at a retailer of your choice.
- Closed shoes of any color that are appropriate to the school environment with laces or Velcro closing, no slip-ons.
- Simple hair accessories – any color is acceptable.
- Water resistant rain boots and rain slickers may be worn only on rainy days.